Privacy is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us. Protecting your personal data and collecting and processing it is therefore an important task for us. We would therefore also like to inform you at this point about how we collect personal data and how we use it.
The data controller, Studio ARC s.r.o., processes the following personal data when contacted in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data:
- name and surname
- email address
What data we collect from website users
- Information you provide us when filling in forms on our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence;
- a list of emails from those interested in receiving our newsletter;
- Anonymous details of visits to our site and the domains from which readers come.
What we do with the information we collect
- Internal record keeping;
- Improving the website and tracking website usage;
- Evaluating that our website content is presented in the most effective way for you and your browser;
- providing information and services to interested parties, not third parties.
Your name, surname, email address must be processed in order to respond to your enquiry. Such processing is permitted by Section 5 (2) (b) of the Data Protection Act.
The bulk processing of personal data is the e-mail address of those interested in receiving the newsletter. You can unsubscribe yourself from the newsletter by following the link in the sent message.
The anonymised statistics are used to understand your needs so that we can provide a better service. We use anonymized Google Analytics to evaluate traffic.
We make sure that no personal data gets outside our servers, our server is located in the Czech Republic.
We publish visual or audio materials in accordance with Section 86 of Act 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, on the basis of the consent of interested persons according to careful selection and discretion. The consent is valid for an indefinite period of time with the possibility of revocation. If you do not agree to the publication of certain materials, please write to us.
Third Party Content
Links to third party websites may be included on the Website or in downloadable materials. These links are provided for your information only, and if you choose to visit any third party sites or provide information to any third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Video content is loaded from youtube.com. Fonts are loaded from Google Fonts.
How you can control your personal information
Please note that you have the right under data protection law to:
- Request information about what personal data we process about you,
- request an explanation from us about the processing of your personal data,
- update or correct information about you if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete,
- ask us to erase that personal data,
- contact us or the Data Protection Authority if you have any doubts about our compliance with our data processing obligations.
Personal data processors
In addition to the above-mentioned data controller, personal data may be processed by other providers of processing software, services and applications. We use the services of Norbou web design studio and Webglobe s.r.o. hosting centre.