Oldrich Hozman interwiew and presentation in Front Range Anthroposophical Café. November 4th 2023, 11 a.m. (U.S. Mountain Time). Which is 7 p.m. Central European Time.
‘Leading Thought’ will be in the beginning, last approximately 30 minutes. Program of visual presentation and description:
Title of presentation „Therapeutical features of Organic Architecture“
– Rudolf Steiner’s ideas related to architecture
– therapeutic features of organic architecture
– organic shapes and how surrounding form works on humans
– examples of Waldorf school architecture
– demonstration of the construction of a dairy on a biodynamic farm
– organic villa in El Palol, Spain
– goetheanistic forms – house studio for artists
– currently working with double dome culture house in Germany
Each of weekly Cafés include approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours of interactions (some elements are recorded) which will include the following general format:
- “Welcoming of All” and the lighting of a candle for the Cafe, followed by a sharing of the current week’s Calendar of the Soul verse (typically in both English and German).
- A ‘Leading Thought’ is shared by one of our guest presenters that will last approximately 30 minutes
- Breakout discussions based on a question or topic from the ‘Leading Thought’ (not recorded) that allow for small group conversations for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once all return to the Main Room after breakouts, open discussions and Q&A with our guest presenter on the topic shared at the Café (about 20 minutes).
- The formal, recorded part of the Cafe is then ended with a closing verse and the extinguishing of the candle for the Café.
- Once the above is completed (which is approximately 90 minutes in duration), an optional 30 minutes of open (and unrecorded) conversations is possible before the Café’s webinar is closed.