Oldrich Hozman interwiew and presentation in Front Range Anthroposophical Café. November 4th 2023, 11 a.m. (U.S. Mountain Time). Which is 7 p.m. Central European Time.
‘Leading Thought’ will be in the beginning, last approximately 30 minutes. Program of visual presentation and description:
Title of presentation „Therapeutical features of Organic Architecture“
– Rudolf Steiner’s ideas related to architecture
– therapeutic features of organic architecture
– organic shapes and how surrounding form works on humans
– examples of Waldorf school architecture
– demonstration of the construction of a dairy on a biodynamic farm
– organic villa in El Palol, Spain
– goetheanistic forms – house studio for artists
– currently working with double dome culture house in Germany
Each of weekly Cafés include approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours of interactions (some elements are recorded) which will include the following general format:
- “Welcoming of All” and the lighting of a candle for the Cafe, followed by a sharing of the current week’s Calendar of the Soul verse (typically in both English and German).
- A ‘Leading Thought’ is shared by one of our guest presenters that will last approximately 30 minutes
- Breakout discussions based on a question or topic from the ‘Leading Thought’ (not recorded) that allow for small group conversations for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once all return to the Main Room after breakouts, open discussions and Q&A with our guest presenter on the topic shared at the Café (about 20 minutes).
- The formal, recorded part of the Cafe is then ended with a closing verse and the extinguishing of the candle for the Café.
- Once the above is completed (which is approximately 90 minutes in duration), an optional 30 minutes of open (and unrecorded) conversations is possible before the Café’s webinar is closed.
In last part of the presentation I showed prepared proposal of double dome Cultural house. About three months after this presentation, I was asked by Van James from Pacifica Journal to write an article “A Multi-Purpose Cultural Building inspired by the First Goetheanum”. First part of this article you can read here (pdf 161 kB).